Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I haven't been blogging for quite some time.
time to update (:
1) CNY'10 was generally well spent with family and friends (: nice food and company.
2) ACJC funorama! overall a great time catching up and having nice food! managed to use up my coupons! bought the funorama shirt and spent the other coupons mainly on food. after that went to dinner at Thai Express and had ice cream at The Daily Scoop. I love the sesame ice-cream! :D
3) Finally had my grade 8 piano exam! my weekends are totally free now.
i get to wake up much later on sunday now (:
It has been a routine for me to wake up early for work, come back home after work, slack and then sleep. Full-time job can get tiring at times but I really feel much happier with my current job. Nice colleagues, nice food and nice working place + pay (: It may be draining at times as I do the same stuff over and over again but it does provide me with more working experiences than my previous job. I love to take part in events too! (: helping out at registration tables is not an easy task when you see a super long queue tsktsk.
Recent outbreak is quite bad ><
Hopefully the cream i got from clinic will help.
The itch irritates me when i work.
Lastly, I wish AC guitar all the best for their competition next sat! (:
It's so hard to predict the future. HOPE.